Thursday, December 19, 2013

JohnTamihere suing RadioLive over his recent departure...

Radio Live logo
Radio Live logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Controversial talk host John Tamihere says he is suing Mediaworks over his departure from Radio Live.
The former Labour MP and co-host Willie Jackson were stood down by the station last month amidst a public outcry over the way they interviewed Amy, a caller who identified herself as a friend of a victim of the Roast Busters rape club.

Mr Jackson is to return next year with a new co-host, Television New Zealand presenter Alison Mau, but Mr Tamihere’s contract was not renewed.

He told Radio Waatea this morning he won’t be going quietly"I’m telling you this morning I will be litigating again with Mediaworks very shortly so you can read all the salacious bits in the affidavits and in the emails but whenever I go anywhere I will go on my own terms, won’t go on anyone else’s terms. It’s interesting too at Mediaworks, it’s a sisterhood running it and I’m just writing up my affidavit now and reflecting on it, it’s amazing, it’s back to the future with Helen and co," Mr Tamihere says.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: